Attitude Captions for Instagram | Attitude Quotes



If you are player then I’m the GAME.


Your attitude may hurt me, but mine can even kill you.


Our phone fall, we panic. Our friends fall, we laugh.


It’s funny, how when I am loud, people tell me to be quiet. But when I am Quiet, People ask me what’s wrong with me.


That feeling of when you’re in a group of friends but you’re not really in that group of friends.


To get the best out of life, realize your past without regret, handle your present with confidence, prepare for the future without fear.


God knows who belongs in your life and who doesn’t. Trust and let go. Whoever is meant to be there, will still be there.


I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.


Do not keep all your work for tomorrow, always remember you can also do it the day after tomorrow. Be lazy, Think crazy


Don’t you sometimes just wish something would happen? Good or Bad; just for the sake of something happening.


If you were to die tomorrow would you be happy with today?


I smile and act like nothing is wrong, its called putting shit aside and being strong.


I don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.


At least I can still smoke in my car.


I am 99.9% sure he doesnt like me. But its the 00.1% that keeps me going.


If you want to read about love and marriage, you have to buy two separate books.


People who wait 4 hours to reply to a text with “lol” should be shooted :)


If Harry Potter is so magical then why can’t he fix his eye sight?I don’t talk to myself, i talk to the little voices in my head that tell me to do evil cruel things to people and that’s the reason why i smile all the time.


I don’t talk to myself, i talk to the little voices in my head that tell me to do evil cruel things to people and that’s the reason why i smile all the time.


When you see my head tilt to the side and I start to stare into space. I would run. The voices inside my head just gave me a brilliant idea. Be very afraid!


I’ve been thinking. I know, it scares me too.


I haven’t lost my brain it just couldn’t handle my ideas so it left


Aging is inevitable, Maturing is optional.


I was talking to myself last night and we both agreed that you’re crazy.


I’m not crazy, I’m just special.


Some people should try thinking, it’s not illegal yet


Love never dies…only the lover changes. :P


Babies are so lucky. They can sleep all day still everyone loves them.


If Your age was to be determined by the 2 last digits of your phone number, how old wil you be?


Why do I fall in love with people who are all ready taken or have feelings for someone else?


How come wrong numbers are never busy?


When I am home alone, every noise I hear is a serial killer.


Being in a relationship is a full-time job; don’t apply if you’re not ready to commit.


Shhhhhhhh everyone around me is in a relationship and I am just here with my laptop & this page.


You want to come into my life, the door is open. You want to leave my life, the door is open. Just one request; don’t stand in front of the door, you are blocking traffic :)


I wish my bank account refilled as fast as my laundry basket.


Arrange marriage these days is the agreement between two broken hearts.


Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary? :)


That awkward moment when you are watching a movie with your dad and a love scene comes on.


Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?


Freedom of speech is lost when you get into a relationship and she is beautiful.


I hate how chocolates immediately melt on my fingers. I mean, am i that hot?


Just finished deleting some friends on Facebook, if you can read this then you got lucky.


Do you ever look at your friends and think “why the hell aren’t we comedians?”


I don’t care if you think I’m crazy. Life is too short to be normal.


The best feeling in the world is when someone you hate tells a joke and nobody laughs :)


You don’t have to be crazy to hang out with me. I’ll train you. Make your appointment today.


People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday.


I know I’m crazy. Don’t ruin my moment.


When I see you, I miss your smile. When I see your smile, I miss your hug. When you hug me, I want your kiss …… Oh I’m just so crazy about you.


People never remember the million times you help them, only the one time you don’t.


My phone is like my lover. Its the last thing I see at night, and the first thing I wake up to every morning.


If there’s one thing I hate the most, its seeing bad things happen to good people.


Warning :- Never let your feelings get too deep, people can change at any moment.


Id explain it to you, but I don’t have any crayons with me.


Three keys to more abundant living: caring about others, daring for others, sharing with others.


If you are planning to let me go today, make sure you’ll never come back tomorrow.


What people say to your face is not a problem. The problem is what they say behind your back.


If nobody hates you, you are doing something boring.


How will you know if it’s the right decision if you never make it.


For all of you who gossip about me: THANKS for making me the center of your world.


Everything happens for a reason but sometimes the reason is that you are stupid and you make bad decisions.


Don’t let negative and toxic people rent space in your head. Raise the rent and kick them out!


Man can’t discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.


Are oranges called oranges b’coz they are orange in color or is the color orange called orange bcoz oranges are orange in color?


You will never know the power of yourself until someone hurts you badly.


Who would you chose? The one that you love or the one that loves you?


There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can’t. What you have for to do is turn around and say watch me.


It might seem like the hardest thing to do, but you have to forget the person who forgot about you.


Don’’t waste time giving someone a second chance, when there is someone better waiting for their first.


Take the risk, it could lead to something beautiful.


I have lost my mind and I am making no effort to look for it.


I dare you to find a more normal psycho than me.


Don’t let people rent space in your head just let it go.


You`re like an alcohol. I don`t keep you for the taste, I keep you for the feeling.


Laziness is the definition of being very active & doing nothing.


Hated by many, wanted by plenty, disliked by some, confronted by none.


A Smile is the best one which is on others face but created by YOU!


Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.


It is nice to be important, but it’s more important to be NICE.


No matter how great you are, not everybody will like you. That’s life.


Without my phone, my life feels so empty, boring, clueless and awkward.


I am not as good as I want to be, not as great as I will be, but thank God I’m much better than I used to be.


Do not allow negative people to turn you into one of them.


You know what's funny to me? Attitude!


Being Classy isn't a choice.it's a lifestyle.


Fall seven times.Stand up at eight.


If you don't like me, please don't pretend you do. Ever.


Cheers to the people who love us, the losers who lost us, and the lucky bastards who get to meet us.


I love everyone! There are some people I love to be around, and some people I love to avoid. And then there are others I’d love to just punch in the face.


You were born to fit in. I was born to stand out.


The happier you are the more beautiful you become


I know I am Awesome, so I don’t care about your opinion.!!


Don’t tell me what they said about me. Tell me why they were comfortable saying to you.


Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. - Carol Burnett


You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.


Of all the choices you make each day none is more important than the choice of a positive attitude.


Own what’s yours, or else others will try to.


You couldn’t handle me even if I came with instructions.


If the world was created in 7 days but it took 9 months to make me, I’m clearly a big deal


I deserve an award for being way too nice to people who surely don’t deserve.


The way you speak to yourself matters the most.


Make mistakes, it’s better than faking perfection.


Judge me when you are perfect.


Don’t worry about those who talk behind your back, they’re behind you for a reason.


I tried to be normal once. Worst 2 minute of my life.


Strong men don't have attitude, they have standards.


When you are wrong, admit it.when you are right, be quit.


I’m not a backup plan, and definitely not a second choice!


Don’t walk as if you rule the world…Walk as if you don’t care who the hell rules the world.


I’m not cranky. I just have a violent reaction to stupid people.


Train your mind to see the good in every situation.


It's not about who's real to your face; It's about who stays loyal behind your back.


I’m a good person. But don’t give me a reason to show you my evil side.


Be a good person but don’t waste time to prove it.


My Motto is Simple I Will not Lose


Do a favour to yourself. Stop being available to people Everytime


Words are like keys if you choose them right, they can open any heart and shut any mouth.


Fake People Have An Images To Maintain. Real People Just Don’t Care.


My life is like open book but no one is allowed to read it.


My secret talent is getting tired without doing anything.


Perfection is not a skill, It is an attitude.


First they watch, Then they copy, Then they hate.


Confidence is not "They will like me". Confidence is "I'll be fine if they don't".


Treat me like a joke and I’ll leave you like it’s funny.


I hate it when you have to be nice to something you really want to throw a brick at.


My life, my rules so, keep your nose out of my business!!!


Don’t give me your attitude, unless you want mine.


Your secrets are safe with me... I wasn't even listening.


It may look like I'm doing nothing, but in my head I'm quite busy.


Sometimes I just want someone to hug me and say "I know it's hard, but you'll be okay. Here's a coffee and a million dollars.


Brains are awesome. I wish everybody had one.


You know you won an argument when the other person responds:"Whatever”


Everything I like is either expensive, illegal, or won’t text me back.


Dear haters, I couldn't help but notice that 'awesome' ends with 'me' and 'ugly' starts with 'u'.


Yes, I know there is a real special place in Hell for me. It is called a throne.


I thought I was in a bad mood but it's been a few years so I guess this is who I am now.


I never make the same mistake twice. I make it like five or six times, you know, just to be sure.


Just because some people are fueled by drama doesn’t mean you have to attend the performance.


When life shuts a door. Open it again. It's a door. That's how they work.


Yesterday I really wanted tacos. Now I'm eating tacos. Follow your dreams.


People will talk behind your back. Make sure to give them an Interesting topic.


Rule #1 of life. Do what makes YOU happy.


SMILE, Your haters are watching.


I am coming for everything they say I couldn't have.


Stay humble but stay hungry.You have dreams to chase, goals to accomplish and business to handle.


The less you talk the more people think about your words


They hate me because it's easier than beating me.


Spoil me with loyalty. I can finance myself.


Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack.


I will either find a way or make one.



3D best latest attitude captions quotes with fhd images,attitudr status,attitude caption,attitude captions for instagram,attitude bio for insta,good attitude quotes,attitude instagram captions,attitude quotes in english,best attitude quotes,attitude thoughts,royal attitude status in english,attitude caption for girls,attitude quotes for boys,attitude caption for boys,cool attitude captions,short attitude quotes,one word attitude caption,swag quotes on attitude,attitude quotes for instagram,instagram captions for girls attitude,attitude whatsapp status,attitude bio for facebook,love attitude quotes,stylish attitude status in english,attitude quotes about myself,caption for instagram attitude,quotes on silence attitude,quotes on style and attitude,instagram captions attitude,cool attitude quotes,funny attitude quotes,women attitude quotes,men attitude quotes,famous attitude quotes

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post